TELEPHONE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What is the age range?
- Are there any openings?
- Is there a waiting list? How long?
Hours of operation?
- Are they licensed as a child care center?
- How long have they been in business?
- How many children are currently enrolled?
- What is the licensing capacity? (How many children are they legally allowed to have enrolled)
- What is the ratio of staff to children?
- What kind of education and experience do staff have?
- Is parent participation encouraged?
Do they have an Open Door Policy or do parents need to schedule times to
drop in and see their child?
- What are the fees for each age category? (Often infant and toddler care is more expensive)
- Does the fee include meals? Snacks?
- Is there still a charge when a child is sick? On vacation?
- Extra fees such as supply fees? Registration fees? Late fees?
- Is subsidy available?